Thursday, July 26, 2012

What a great image. It makes my heart happy. The Local Pub and Patio near UT Austin is the new Cedar Tavern/San Remo, so there! Call it takeover! Take note, there were many Canto Mundistas not present, peeps I surely missed.

My new favorite song for the moment is Frank Ocean's "Lost." His word play and phrasing is amazing all over Channel Orange. Replay. Replay. Replay.

Been back into Genet when someone mentioned my old friend in Austin. Read The Maids last night. Boom!

3 comments:

Diana Marie Delgado said...

Paul--funny you post this. I saw Frank Ocean last night. Was going to do a review of the show at Terminal 5 on my blog. Was outrageous, the entire crowd was singing along. Everyone was so supportive of coming out and my boyfriend and I left the place, beaming. He did "Pyramids" and man was I stoked!

Diana Marie Delgado said...

Dude, don't know if my last comment went through or not, but I saw Frank Ocean last night and he was incredible!

Manuel Paul Lopez said...

Lucky! Dude's amazing. Much anticipated album. Looking forard to your review.