Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Issue

I have an extra copy of the inaugural issue of Blind Pen Journal, one that will hopefully continue to be published out of San Diego, Cali. This issue includes Craig Santos Perez, Alan Catlin, Nathan Graziano, Erica Arthur, Rebecca Schumejda, Alejandro Romero, Stephen Berry, Annelies Zijderveld, Sandra Chase, Mariel Romero-Ocaranza, Bradley Pickett, and yours truly. Also, some cool translations of poems by Jaime Sabines and Lorca.

If you would like this copy, please leave an email address in the comment section if I don't have it already. I'll contact you for directions to send on the snail's back.

* * *
Currently listening to Getz/Gilberto on the headphones. Can't help but feel cool with this stuff.

9 comments:

anisa said...

Hi, I'd like the copy, if you still have it. You can e-mail me at a_onofre@yahoo.com

annelies said...

Hi Manuel,

I would love a copy of the issue. Do you know if a copy is sent out automatically to the published poets? Please email me at anneliesz at yahoo dot com. Thanks!

Annelies Z.

Nate Graziano said...

Hi Manuel,

For some reason, the acceptance letter never got to me. It must've been spammed. My email address is ngrazio5@yahoo.com. I'd love a copy.

Thanks.

Nate Graziano

VMT said...

i would love a copy. gotta keep up with what's coming out of my beloved sd....

Anonymous said...

Paul-dud tell ALex to send me a copy...that punk forgot about me... hope the world is treating you well. Becky

Anonymous said...

that was suppose to be dude...not dud. ha.

sal said...

I'd like one
atomic_pink@hotmail.com
<3 Alyssa Pangle

Estéban said...

Hey manny. I wanna copiaso.

Anonymous said...

Guy
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1