Monday, July 30, 2007

Port of Entry Blues

"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."

"And your name?
Let me guess--
Mother Cabrini?
Of all the damn luck.
Alright, let me hear it, come on."

"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."

"And you?
Of course, Mother Cabrini.
Let's keep it going, come on,
come on, I don't have
all day"

"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."
"Mother Cabrini."

"Alright, alright, let's stop this game right here and now! How many Cabrini's are left? Ok. Now explain this to me: how the hell can there be that many Mother Cabrinis on one goddamn bus at one goddamn time? Will one of you Cabrinis answer me that? Go on, answer me, Cabrini!"

No comments: